I am writing to you to request your help and guidance in finding the perfect part-time job. I am so grateful to have had the past seven months to focus on my art, my classes, and my writing. It's been scary and wonderful but I'm ready now to get back to the routine of a job to go along with the routine of making art.
I need your help because just about all of the decent jobs out there are full-time and I'm just not ready to conform to society's narrow vision of how we should work. I've tried to work full-time while keeping up with my art and writing, and the good stuff--the art and writing--always loses out. That's not the way I want to live. I can survive with less money but I can't survive with less time.
Please Universe, guide me toward a part-time, 2-3 day a week job that pays a wage commensurate to my skills and experience, has nice co-workers, isn't too far away from my house, and is good for my psyche.
Sincerely,
Caroline
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment