Thursday, September 24, 2009

Careers in Grant Writing eBook Now Available

I am excited to announce that my new ebook, Careers in Grant Writing, is now available at: www.careersingrantwriting.com/. I wrote it in response to the many questions and inquiries I received after writing a short article of the same title for the website Fundsforwriters.com. The direct link to that article is: Fundsforwriters.com/grant_careers.htm.

Along with following my many blisses, I have worked as a grant writer for the past 15 years. It has served me well as a way to make a living using my writing skills. For anyone who loves to write and is especially good at persuasive writing, it's a field worth checking out. So many nonprofit organizations, schools, etc. depend on grants so there is always a demand for grant writers. My ebook describes what a grant writer does on a daily basis, what training you need to become a grant writer, how to find free educational opportunities, as well as where to find internships and job listings.

Careers in Grant Writing is available for immediate download at: careersingrantwriting.com.

No comments: